At the end of an auction, a voucher is issued by Auctionity to the seller. The seller will be able to recover his gains by using his voucher on the Live Ethereum blockchain. He will have to pay the gas costs to withdraw the sum.
Articles in this section
- How can I share an auction to my community?
- How can I withdraw the payment from my sale?
- How can I recover my ETH deposit?
- Why should I make a ETH deposit before bidding?
- How big should be the ETH deposit?
- How does the delivery guarantee works?
- Are you going to add other Crypto-Collectibles category?
- I’m an NFT creator, how to work with you?
- How can I integrate your technology?
- Where can I check transactions?