To ensure mutual trust between the seller and the bidders, Auctionity requests from bidders to make a deposit. Don’t be afraid, funds are locked only temporarily and you can recover them when you want, before bidding, or after bidding and if someone has placed a bid higher than yours.
Articles in this section
- How can I share an auction to my community?
- How can I withdraw the payment from my sale?
- How can I recover my ETH deposit?
- Why should I make a ETH deposit before bidding?
- How big should be the ETH deposit?
- How does the delivery guarantee works?
- Are you going to add other Crypto-Collectibles category?
- I’m an NFT creator, how to work with you?
- How can I integrate your technology?
- Where can I check transactions?