The transactions taking place on the Auctionity blockchain do not involve real money transfer. When you bid on the Auctionity platform, the money is not transferred but the information is written on the contract in the Ethereum network. This is because the Auctionity blockchain is a private blockchain where the ETH has no value. It means the buyer do not have to pay a gas fee each time he wants to bid or loses the leading position in the auction and recovers his funds. This information is however well recorded in the contract on the Ethereum network.
Articles in this section
- How can I share an auction to my community?
- How can I withdraw the payment from my sale?
- How can I recover my ETH deposit?
- Why should I make a ETH deposit before bidding?
- How big should be the ETH deposit?
- How does the delivery guarantee works?
- Are you going to add other Crypto-Collectibles category?
- I’m an NFT creator, how to work with you?
- How can I integrate your technology?
- Where can I check transactions?