There is no minimum of deposit. But, we highly recommend to make the biggest deposit you can. When the buyer is supplying its Auctionity account to take part in auctions, it is recommended to add more funds in one setting rather than adding several small amounts in several settings. Indeed, the supply comes from the blockchain Ethereum Live, so gas costs are applicable for each action performed. The gas costs are the same regardless of the amount transferred, so it is better to add a large amount at once rather than several small amounts. In addition, the transaction validation time on the Ethereum blockchain is about 2 minutes, so it is wise to have enough funds available to be sure to win an auction.
Articles in this section
- How can I share an auction to my community?
- How can I withdraw the payment from my sale?
- How can I recover my ETH deposit?
- Why should I make a ETH deposit before bidding?
- How big should be the ETH deposit?
- How does the delivery guarantee works?
- Are you going to add other Crypto-Collectibles category?
- I’m an NFT creator, how to work with you?
- How can I integrate your technology?
- Where can I check transactions?