Setting the right starting price of the auction is an important step: as a seller you want to ask for the high price in order to get a high price. Academic researches show that to finish high, an auction should start low. Bidders are more likely to place a bid in an auction with a lower price than a higher. Thus, don’t be too greedy while setting up your auction.
Articles in this section
- How can I share an auction to my community?
- How can I withdraw the payment from my sale?
- How can I recover my ETH deposit?
- Why should I make a ETH deposit before bidding?
- How big should be the ETH deposit?
- How does the delivery guarantee works?
- Are you going to add other Crypto-Collectibles category?
- I’m an NFT creator, how to work with you?
- How can I integrate your technology?
- Where can I check transactions?